- Litepad 6″ x 12″ HO+ Daylight –
ONLY ONE LEFT AT THIS PRICE
- Slim Profile
- LitePad HO+ is only 1/3″ (8 mm) thick, making it one of the thinnest light fixtures in the world. Its slim profile allows the LitePad to be placed and even hidden in areas that a conventional light fixture could not fit. No thicker than a pad of paper, LitePads can easily fit into a back pack or messenger bag for easy transportation.
- Soft Quality of Light
- One of LitePad’s most important attributes is the quality of light it produces. LitePad outputs a soft, even beam of light which is perfect for filling in shadows, creating “beauty” light, or to mimic a practical light in the scene. LitePad has been hailed as the perfect “get me out of trouble” light because little needs to be done when using LitePad in order to make it produce beautiful light.
- Low Heat
- Because LitePad is an LED light source, the amount of heat generated is very low. In the center of the LitePad, the unit is cool to the touch. The edges, where the LEDs are located, are only slightly warm. This means that LitePads can be left on all day in a small set without making the room unbearable to work in.
- Weighing significantly less than a conventional light source, the LitePad HO+ is capable of being mounted in many different ways and places. Whether it be Rosco’s mounting brackets, touch fasteners, or even rubber bands, LitePad’s low weight makes it incredibly easy to mount and makes carrying a few of them around a breeze.
- Minimal Power Consumption
- With each LED only consuming a quarter of a watt, LitePad is an extremely energy efficient light source. There is no longer the need for kilowatts of power or a generator to power a set full of lights. A few dozen LitePads can easily run off of available household power.
- Easy on the Eyes
- Unlike many LED sources, LitePad is a bounced LED light – not an array of LEDs pointing directly forward. Performers or technicians can look directly into LitePad without squinting, hurting their eyes or getting a headache.
LitePad HO+ offers the brightest LitePad to date. With LEDs on all four edges of all standard sizes, LitePad HO+ gives you the maximum output in the smallest of spaces.